A Community Support Network (CSN) is a step by step program which empowers a community member to create a local support network.
With knowledge gained from 8 years of running the Samford Support Network, we have created a model that will train and guide you through the process of setting up your own community network.
In the first 1 – 3 months you will be instructed on how to set up the following:
- Register as a charity
- Tax exemption & redemption
- Community consultation to understand the local need
- Sources of funding
- Team established
- Training completed for key team members
Within the first 12 months, you would will be trained on how to achieve the following:
- Build a client and member database
- Network with key community members, politicians & businesses
- Successful implementation of core services
- Teaching & implementing of Drive Management System
- Performance measurement system